BigBlue 3 USB Ports 28W Solar Charger(5V/4.8A Max), Foldable Portable Solar Phone Charger with SunPower Solar Panel Compatible with Latest Smart Phones
- Updated Triple USB Ports: 3 USB charging ports( Each is 5V/2.4A Max) with smart charging technology which can recognize your device smartly then providing optimal charging speed vary with different devices. The 3 USB ports can offer the total current at 5V/4.8A Max. CE/ FCC/ RoHS certificated, BigBlue ensure 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection.
- Easy To Carry: With compact size (11.1 × 6.3× 1.3in folded) and lightweight (20.6 oz) design, BigBlue foldable solar charger panel bag is small and light enough to fit into any camping backpack, hiking daypack, or emergency kit. They’re also good for stashing in an emergency kit. The 3 USB ports allow you to charge multiple devices at once.
- High Energy Conversion: Highly efficient SunPower panel convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power into free energy in enough sunlight. This special PET polymer surface protects it from occasional rain or wet Fog and all the ports are covered by a cloth flap and rubber cover to protect them from dust or water damage.
- Wide Compatibility: Attached Micro USB cable for almost all 5V Android devices & some DSLRs, or Apple devices (needs extra original cable). Our solar phone charger can’t store the electricity, please unfold it in the outdoor direct sunlight, then connect it to your device. Note: our solar charger doesn’t fit the laptops and iPad Pro.
- Package & Support: You will get BigBlue 28W Solar Phone Charger, 50cm Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 24-month Worry Free Card and friendly & Customer Service. Note: Any cloud cover arrives may influence the charging speed. We suggest you to replug the device and reopen the solar panels if the charging is too slow.
The Best Portable Solar Charger Reviewed by Wirecutter
The BigBlue 28W USB Solar Charger produces the most power of any portable solar charger we’ve tested, and it has unique features that make it more versatile and durable, including three output ports (versus two on most other chargers), a weatherproof port protector, and an expansive but lightweight array of panels to catch every last ray of sunlight. Although other models come close to matching it in terms of power, the BigBlue is also smaller and lighter than other options with similar output, so it can more easily fit into a camping backpack, hiking daypack, or emergency kit.” — By Wirecutter Editor
How to Use It?
– Unfold four solar panels in the direct sunlight and no shadow or cover( The best angle is 45° toward the sun);
– Then connect your phone or other 5V electronic devices to this solar charger.
– The red LED light will go on when the solar panels works normally; It will flash when there are overcurrent and short circuit.
2020 UPGRADED 28W SOLAR CHARGER
Follow the Sun, Power Your Life!
– Compatiible with iPhone 11/Xs/XS Max/XR/X/8/7, iPad Air/Mini etc.（Not included the iPad Pro）
– Android Devices such as Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S6, Nexus 6, 6p and more.
– DSLRs with compatible USB cable.
– Devices needs a 5V input Voltage(no extra voltage), this solar charge can’t support the iPad Pro
– 28W refers to the power of the solar panel which is not equal to the actual output power of the USB port, because there will be some loss In the process of conversionin and in process of output in order to maintain the voltage stability.
The power of the solar panels:
Our product has 4 solar panels, each piece is 7w; so the power is 4*7w=28W;
– Our solar charger can’t store the electricity, it needs to connect with your deivce in the direct sunlight.
– When your cell phone shows: “accessory is not supported”, it is because the sunlight is not enough. Please put this solar charger in outdoor direct sunlight.