- Stores and protects 15 typhoon matches/ floats in water & keeps matches dry
- Keeps strike pad protected & dry to ensure reliable match ignition/ reusable, Durable & lightweight for long lasting Use
- Provides attachment point for use in pocket, go bag, or On pack/ provides extra pads for long lasting Use and match refills
- Matches can survive being submerged in water or rain/ 4″ Long; burns up to 30 seconds
- Lid and storage Chamber; water resistant storage/ O ring seals
Equipped For Any Forecast
This Typhoon Match Kit is ready for any adventure. Its heavy-duty construction and sealed strike pad keep your Typhoon Matches in one place. The Typhoon Matches are resilient and boldly flame through anything Mother Nature throws at it. These mini-infernos are easy to strike and designed to defy the elements so you can light your fire in even the most severe conditions.
One of the most recognized brands in the world, Zippo was founded in the fall of 1932 by George G. Blaisdell in Bradford, Pennsylvania, where it has manufactured over 550 million windproof lighters. With the exception of improvements to the flint wheel and modifications in case finishes, the product remains unchanged.
Zippo’s diverse product line includes lighters and accessories; butane candle lighters; fragrance, and a robust line of heat and flame products for outdoor enthusiasts.
Zippo markets in nearly 200 countries and also owns the Ronson brand of lighters and fuel and W.R. Case and Sons Cutlery Company, both based in Bradford, Pennsylvania.